The safety of our staff and customers remains our number one priority.
As per the NSW Government recommendations and guidelines we will be implementing the following procedures to ensure we are working to reduce the spread.
- Contact free delivery
- We encourage cashless payments if possible
Dine in Restrictions
- We will operate at a maximum capacity of 30 people, excluding wait staff
-Use of laminated or disposable menus that will be sanitised after each use
- Dine in customers will be required to provide contact information, to allow for contact tracing if necessary
- Bookings will be essential with 3 seatings: 5pm, 6:30pm, 8pm : Thorough cleaning will be undertaken between seatings
- Cutlery and napkins will be provided only after customers have been seated
- Where possible disposable single use items will be used
- Cutlery and glassware will be washed using a commercial grade dishwasher
- All tables will be spaced to ensure adequate social distancing > 1.5m
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the door. Entrance will only be permitted upon direction by a member of staff
We will complete thorough sanitisation and cleaning of all surfaces periodically throughout the night.
If you are feeling unwell, or have recently returned from overseas please stay home!
- During this time unfortunately we will not be offering Kid's Eat Free Tuesdays, $15 Schnitzel Wednesday, or $10 Pasta Thursday dine in. ($15 Schnitzel Wednesday and $10 Pasta will be available for take-away only)
We thank you for your patience as we navigate and adapt to this new way of service.